Monday, May 20, 2013

SUNSHINE in a Jar!! =)

Pin It

Hello and HAPPY Monday!!
Man has it been a CRAZY weekend!! I have FINALLY finished my 2 Round Entry for the Spellbinder's DT Call!! SO EXCITED and I LOVE IT!! That's all I can say about that; so if I don't make it any further than this I will be going out with a HAPPY Heart because I TRULY LOVE the way my Project turned out!!
My sister's new house is finally done and she was SO EXCITED to have us all over to see it, but the weather had different plans!! Maybe tomorrow if the storms stay away we will finally get to go and celebrate in their joy with them!! I envy her in the fact that she has more square footage now but not in the fact that she gets to try and move with a 2yr old and a 7 week old!! Should be FINE though cause she has LOTS of takers on the Baby Sitting front!! =)

Photo: Good fishing!!
Beckett and his friend Hailey went fishing in the pond yesterday and had a BLAST!! They didn't want to quit! I LOVE our pond because the kids (I) can catch something about every cast!! Only bad side to this is when they are old enough to graduate to the lake I think they will have some pretty unrealistic expectations!!?? I am definitely a pond fisher woman and not patient enough to sit all day at the lake to MAYBE catch a big one!! We will find out sooner than I'd like!! They are growing up WAY TO FAST!! =)

Anyway, today I wanted to share a FUN Card I made for the Lil' Inkers Blog!!
They are Celebrating with some FUN activities so if you are NEW to them you MUST go and check them out!!  I have been a FAN/LOVER from the beginning and their unique stitched dies are among some of my FAVORITES!! Here is the image we were given to be INSPIRED by!!

So I decided I pull out my first purchases from Lil' Inkers and create a FUN Scene in a Jar!! I wanted to use the colors in the photo so I went with a FUN Gingham and more Earthy Tones!! I just LOVE the way it turned out!! Rainbows don't always have to be done in Primary Colors ya'll!! =)

Anyway if you have the time I hope you'll visit their blog and play along for some AWESOME chances to win!! The more entries the more prizes so tell EVERY one you know!! =)
 
THANKS for sopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

16 comments:

  1. Larissa this is over the top cuteness! It's adorable and so full of country charm. Love the gingham, the lace trim, the rainbow...oh heck I love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet, Larissa! I love how you tied a tag onto your jar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling jar of rainbow-happiness! Love the colours; the pops of red in your bow and hearts are such special touches! Wonderful-definitley day-brightening and smile-making! Keeping my fingers crossed with your Spellbinders goal! Have a great, hopefully storm-free Tuesday!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Larissa this is so adorable! You're making me want to head on over to Lil' Inkers! lol. Wonderful, wonderful card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable photo and your card is gorgeous, I love the sentiment
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS on your new PS SPARKS DT role. I am over the moon excited for you! Yahhoo!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Wow - simply wow! Happy dancing for you (and us!!).
    Hugs,
    c (carol)

    ReplyDelete
  7. FABULOUS card Larissa & HUGE Congrats on your Paper Smooches Sparks DT spot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, Larissa!! This is FANTASTIC! I love that the rainbow in the jar. I love the use of neutrals! And I REALLY love the tag tied onto the jar. This is so super duper! Thanks so much for playing along with our Sunny Days Challenge and thanks for your continued support of Lil' Inker Designs!! :)
    Laura
    Lil' Inker Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this card - especially the non-traditional rainbow colours! And in a jar!!! HUGE congrats to you too on being selected for the SPARKS DT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love the idea of the rainbow in the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love it...a jar of rainbows! Congrats to your Sparky self! You'll do great things for PS :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, that rainbow in a jar is so awesome!! Such an original idea!! Love the colours too. Thanks so much for joining in with the Lil' Inker Designs Challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um YES!!!! Love love the neutral rainbow and the scene in a jar is just fabulous!!! Thanks for joining us for the Lil' Inker Designs challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! Love the sunshine in a jar theme...so fun! Thanks for joining us for the Lil' Inker Designs challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea to make a sunshine card! Love the photo of your happy kids! All the best to your sister and her new home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how this turned out too! The earthy rainbow is just so unique but perfect on this card with the splashes of red!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)