Sunday, May 19, 2013

Penny Black for the Family Challenge!! THANK EWE Card!! =)

Pin It

for family challenge
I wanted to share a FUN card I made this weekend for the Penny Black Inc. For Family Challenge!!
I wanted to use the New Mimi's Farm Stamp Set!! Oh How I LOVE this FUN Little Set!!
I decided to Paper Piece Mimi and the Lamb!! I wanted to create a FUN THANK YOU Card for my Sister!! She has 3 little ones who are all involved in 4-H and I knew she (they) would ENJOY this Card!! I started by stamping Mimi onto 5 different pattern papers!! One for each of the pieces I would be cutting out!! I then fussy cut all of them out and stamped another image onto white cardstock so I could piece them altogether!! I wanted to add alittle dimension to her hat so I added a few layers of cardstock underneath the brim of the hat!! I LOVE the added depth it adds!! I then used my Faber-Castell Auarelle Water Color Pencils to color her skin and to add some checks!! I then stamped the Fence twice onto white cardstock and twice onto wood grain pattern paper!! I then Fussy Cut them and glued the wood grain onto the White cardstock to give the fence more depth!! I stamped the sheep twice too once out of Text cardstock and once onto white cardstock!! I used my Silver and Black Aquarelle Water Color Pencil to color in the sheep's face and hooves!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! I stamped the chick and my sentiment after I colored my background using my Aquarelle Water Color Pencils and I can't wait to give this to my sister!! Here is my Finished Card!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll check out the Penny Black Circle Flicker Gallery for all of the AMAZING Inspiration shared for this Challenge!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
mimi's farm picture

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA =)

2 comments:

  1. Your little scene is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squeal!!! Larissa this is adorable! I LOVE the little lamb stamped on the newsprint. Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)