Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day and Love Challenge!!

Pin It


So I glad I was able to play along with this Challenge.
 I almost didn't get this posted because I gave it to my Mom before I got some pictures!! =)
I LOVE the way this card turned out!! I used the New Susan's Garden Mini Daisy Thinlits Dies!! I LOVE these little cuties and had a BLAST making them!! I LOVE to add Buttons to the centers of  my flowers with some May Arts Burlap Twine in the holes!! I used the Mini Scallop Envelope Die by Sizzix for Stampin' Up along with the Heart Flourish from the Decorative Accents #8 Die!! I LOVE the finished look it gives!! I used paper from the New Lilybee Designs 6x6 paper pad and some stitched ribbon from Making Memories!! I stuck a gift card in the envelope and my mom was able to go shopping!! She LOVED the surprise and the card!! Here are some finished pictures of my Mother's Day Gift Card!!



THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that envelope to bits, Larissa! Talk about the perfect place for a gift card! And I adore the soft aquas and yellows paired with the bold, black chevrons! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Larissa! I love your choice of colors and the sweet blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous details. Thanks for your sweet words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)