Monday, April 22, 2013

Ranger Seasonal Color Palette Challenge April!! =)

Pin It

Seasonal Palette: April

I was able to create a tag for the Ranger Ink Seasonal Color Palette Challenge for April!! You can find it on the Ranger Ink Blog!!
I used several of the Distress inks and the Lettuce and Snow Cap Pigment Inks and Coffee and Black Archival Inks for my Project!! I added some White Water Color Flecks using the Picket Fence Distress Paints. I also used the Sea Foam White  and Clear Embossing Powders!! All of the Stamps are from Hero Arts!! I stamped the flowers onto some Prima Marketing Paper and added some distress ink for some depth!! I then covered them with Clear Embossing powder and heat set them!! Once dry I added some more distress ink to bring out the details!! I layered two of the larger flowers together for a fuller looking flower and added some matching buttons to the center of each flower along with some black twine!! I then stamped the tag in Coffee Archival Ink. I added some distress ink and some Snow Cap White to the edges along with some Black Archival!! I then took some Picket Fence Distress Paint and added some water for a lighter look and added some flicks of it to my tag!! Once that was heat set I stamped the flourish with versa mark ink the left hand corner and added Sea Foam White Embossing powder and heat set it!! I stamped out the leaves using Lettuce ink and fussy cut them out!! I placed everything onto the tag and layered things together after I stamped my Birthday Greeting and I LOVE the way that this tag turned out and I can't wait to give this to my mom for her Birthday today!! =) 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM I LOVE YOU LOTS!!
I know she reads my blog, but she doesn't like to comment, so this is for you MoM!! =)
Anyway, here are some picture of my finished card!! I LOVE the flowers from the Tag Collage Stamp set and the flourish is from the Friends Collage Stamp set!! The Sentiment is from a
Hero Arts and Write Home Sentiment Stamps Set, which is one of My FAVORITES!! The wooden Butterfly is from Close To My Heart!! I colored it yellow with my Distress Inks to match the smaller flowers!!
So here is my FUN card!!



 
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. This is truly gorgeous! I love all of the colouring, embossing and fussy cutting you created this tag with. I am sure that your Mom will appreciate this unique custom Birthday tag, so very special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! This is delicious, Larissa! LOVE all the textures and dimension, and I even see some shimmer and shine! WOW!

    And LOVED the story you commented on my blog yesterday. Too funny! TFS! I needed a good laugh ;). Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)