Saturday, April 6, 2013

Paper Smooches LOVE!! =)

Pin It

Display our button





Hello!! I hope your weekend is off to a GREAT start!! We have a busy one!! Beckett has his second soccer game this morning and then we get to go shopping for a new stove/oven!!! ours is 18 years old and keeps going to the cleaning mode in the middle of baking and burning my food because it locks and you can't get in or shut it off!! AHH~~ I can't do it for another meal!!
I wanted to share a card I made for the Challenge over on the Paper Smooches Challenge Blog!! I LOVED the trigger photo above and went through the stamps I have to see what I could come up with!! I don't have an actual butterfly stamp set so I went through the sets I do have and found two different images I thought would work for a butterfly!! 

To make this card I used the Needle Little Love Stamp Set:
*Paper Smooches NEEDLE LITTLE LOVE Clear Stamps Kim Hughes *Paper Smooches SPIRITUAL SAMPLER Clear Stamps Kim Hughes
Paper Smooches Wise Dies, Tag Zig Zag
I used the smaller stitched heart and the needle to stamp out a butterfly body and antennas!! I angled the needle stamp alittle off to each side on my clear block to make it more realistic!! then I used a couple stitched hearts to layer over the first image for a 3-D look after I added a felt heart shape on the inside of the heart and stitched the edges down!! I LOVE the way they both turned out!! =)
I added that to the Zig Zag Tag die and added some May Arts Ribbon and Twine with some vintage buttons to finish things off!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!

Here are some pictures!!  =)





THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Weekend!!  =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. Love the creative way you made the butterfly for your card! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS card! LOVE the design and the way you created this butterfly! FAB! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Trend Watch: Butterflies Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge last week! Hope you visit the blog and try our sketch this week:) <3

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)