Thursday, March 7, 2013

Penny Black Inc. Challenges!! =)

Pin It

I wanted to play along with the challenges over on the Penny Black Inc. Blog this week!! Let me tell you having a newborn makes it pretty hard to get things done when there is a short time frame, but I made it just barely!! =)
I LOVED the fun challenges and used some of my new FAVORITE stamp set just released by them!! I made three of the cards using the Sweet As Honey Stamp Set and then I made one using the Fairy Sweet Stamp Set which has the sweetest little fairies on it!! LOVE!! =) Anyway, here are my takes on the different challenges!! =)  I water colored everything using Faber-Castell Aquarelle Pencils and Gelatos and then used different glitters for a touch of sparkle on each card!! SO MUCH FUN to create!!  Here they all are!!
CHALLENGE: Join our designers and create something that focuses on fussy cutting, using punches and die cuts!




Challenge: Join us and create a card with some sort of interactive element (pocket, slider, even a shaker card).
I made a FUN Magnet frame for my mother fridge for her Birthday!! I was inspired by the card that was created and shared on the Penny Black Inc. blog and thought it would be fun to try!! I made a
3-D flower frame in the color of my moms kitchen and I think this will look great holding her grocery list!! =)



I used the dots in spaceDots in Space background stamp along with
sweet as honeySweet as Honey!!  LOVE these Stamp sets!!


 
I used Fairy Sweet for this Cute card and watercolored it using Faber-Castell Aquarelle Pencils and Gelatos!! =) I LOVE the way it turned out!! I then fussy cut the image out and added it to the front of my card!!
 

 
 
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)






 

3 comments:

  1. Wow-wee! What a lineup, Larissa! I just adore all the happy colors, textures, and layers! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful creations! Love all the layers and shapes. Such visual interest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all this creative goodness~delightful work Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)