Monday, March 11, 2013

"My Best Friend" for a few challenges!! =)

Pin It



Wow!! I was intreged by this color combo!! I like the colors seperatly, but I wasn't sure about the combonation and I thought it would be fun to push myself and come up with a project for this challenge over on the ColourQ Blog!!  You'll have to visit to see all of the AMAZING creations that were shared using this color combo!! I was blown away by several of them!! It's so FUN to see all of the AWESOME talent that is out there in blog land!!  =)
Anyway, here is my creation!! I wanted to use the New stamp by Penny Black Inc. 
Infact, I feel so honoured I have a couple cards that they shared on their blog today!!  EEEKKK so excited!!  =)  You can check them out here: Penny Black Inc. Blog.
I stamped it onto watercolor paper and then I used my Faber-Castell Aquarell water color pencils!! I LOVE these pencils they are so easy to work with and I am new to the whole water color  thing when it comes to using your stamped images!! I then added my cardstock and some lace and I am LOVING the way it turned out!! 
I am also entering this into the Faber-Castell March Challenge 2013!! We were challenged to try a new technique using the Faber-Castell products and water coloring a stamped image for a card was my challenge!! I loved it so much I even colored some images using the Gelatos and I'll be sharing that soon its probably one of my FAVORITE PROJECTS of all time!!  I am just in LOVE with the bright viberant color and I can't wait to play even more with this technique!!
Here is my card!!

 
THANKS for stopping by and have a Fabulous Week!!  =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)