Sunday, March 17, 2013

Monday Mood Board Challenge #5!! =)

Pin It



Monday Mood Board #5 Challenge with WPlus9!!  =)
I was able to play along with the challenge this week!! I ended up using several of the WPlus9 dies while creating this card!!
I wanted to use papers and canvas to create my main card design!!  I also did some hand stitching and I really had fun putting it together!! I also decided that the card front was too busy to add a sentiment so I added it to the inside of the card and it really finishes it off!! Plus I can use this card for almost any occasion!!  Here are some pictures of my finished card!!



 
 

THANKS for stoppig by and have a Fabulous Week!!  =)

COUNTRY HUG-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

Products I used from WPlus9:
Image 1   Image 1   Image 1
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)