Monday, February 25, 2013

Ranger Color Palette Challenge!! =)

Pin It


I wanted to play along with the Ranger Ink Blog Challenge!!
I will also be using this for the February Tags 2013 Tim Holtz Challenge!!
Here is the FUN tag I made!!
I created a FUN 3-D heart using Tim Holtz Mini Blue Print Stamps 2 and then I create a fun background with strips of paper I created using Tim Holtz Mixed Media Stamps!! I used Archival Black Ink to do all of my stamping so it will hold up to the paint and distress ink when I add water!! Then I used distress ink in brushed corduroy and some of my FAVORITE Dry Rock Candy Glitter!! LOVE!! I also used the New Distressed Paints!! LOVE them too!!
Here is my finished tag!!



 
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)