Thursday, February 14, 2013

Faber-Castell Challenge!! =)

Pin It
I was able to play along again with the Challenge over on the Faber-Castell Blog.
This months challenge theme was Nostalgia!!
I wanted to take some of my photos that were impotant to me from the past couple of years and put them into a mini album!! So I pulled out all of my OLD products and my OLD photos and my Faber Castell Products (Big Brush Pens, Water Color Pencils and my Gelatos) and put this AMAZING mini together!!  I LOVE the way it turned out and now I have a FABULOUS mini using up some of my old products and getting my photos put in a special place that will be cherished for years to come!!
I used my gelatos for base color and then I colored on my acrylic blocks and made some fun water colors!! I made some spray bottles with the different colors and added some perfect pearls for a shine and I LOVE the way they look!! I put down some of Tim Holtz tissue tapes for a base on two of the pages and then colored over it!!






THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
             LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)