Sunday, February 17, 2013

Easter Blessings!! =)

Pin It

February Blog Challenge Sketch

Hello!! I am playing along with the Create Blog February Sketch Challenge.
Here is my card!! =)




I used several different stamp sets from WPlus9 Desings!!
  Folk Art Florals  Lacey Layers  Spring Tags
I also used the AWESOME Oatmeal Cardstock from them!! 
Oatmeal Cardstock
And a few of the dies!!
Folk Art Florals Die  Lacey Layers Die
I wanted to create a card with a Folk Art Floral Design for Easter!! I started by die cutting a Sizzix Scalloped Square for my base!! Them I took the largest Lacy Die and embossed it into the center of my scalloped square!! I then took the floral stamp and inked it with Prima Chalk Ink in three different colors!! I inked the flowers with a pink and then added a red on top to add a little dimension!! In real life it looks awesome!! Then I added green for the leaves!! I then stamped the large Lacy Circle onto a matching die cut and pop dotted it off the card base!! Then I die cut a circle to match the inside of the Lacy Circle and stamped the matching circle frame with the same green ink as the leaves!! Then stamped my sentiment and the yellow birds stamp which I also pop dotted up off the Lacy Circle!! I then die cut the bird house and the roof and glued them together and added it to the top of the card!! I LOVE the way my card turned out and I can't wait to share the Chalkboard version of this card!! 
Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES 
               LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. What a great use of the Wplus9 dies and images, girl! LOVE that layered, sentiment piece! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)