Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FUN FALL CARD!! =)

Pin It

I decided to create a FUN Fall card using some of my New MFT dies!!
I LOVE the NEW Bow Die and Peek a Boo Frame Die!!
Die-namics Beautiful Bows        Die-namics Peek-a-Boo Squared
I also wanted to play along with the FUN Challenge that is going on over on the MFT Blog!!

If you'd like to be the next Guest Designer and win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the next release and all the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month then this is for you!!
Once again, the challenge will be a sketch challenge, and you have until November 12 at 12pm EST to submit your entry.
So I used the Peek a Boo Frame Die and backed it with different strips of paper going in different directions then added the Bow Die cuts ontocircle going in the opposite direction of the strips underneath!!  I decided to just add the sentiment on the inside of the card and I LOVE the way it turned out!! Have I already said how much I LOVE the Bow Die!!??  =)  LOVE IT!!

Here are some pictures of my finished card!!


 
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
             LARISSA  =)


1 comment:

  1. Soo Cute and Creative Larissa!! Lov the fun felt bows and Super design! Just Darling! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)