Wednesday, May 9, 2012

May Arts Ribbon Wednesday!! =)

Pin It
Hello!! Happy May Arts Ribbon Wednesday!! =)
I hope your week has been as AMAZING as mine!! I LOVE spring!! We have been busy on the farm getting all of the crops into the ground for the growing season and everything has been coming up GREAT!! We  have had BEAUTIFUL weather and hopefully it will be raining soon to keep everything growing!?
Today I wanted to share the NEW May Arts Baker's Twine!!

If you haven't seen it you are MISSING out on an AMAZING Product!! I LOVE the colors that it comes in and I just couldn't wait to share it with you and to play around with it and come up with a New and Creative way to put it to use!! For my projects I have used Red-412-14, Yellow 412-27 and Turquoise 412-18. You can find them at Amazon--here: Red May Arts Baker's Twine, Yellow May Arts Baker's Twine, Turquoise May Arts Baker's Twine.  They come in a roll of 109 yards for alittle more than $30.00, which is an AWESOME deal making it about $0.30 a yard!! =)

So with Mother's Day only a few days away I decided to do alittle recycling and create a FUN flower bow to put on my mother's day gifts!! I LOVE the way that they turned out!!
Here is a Video Tutorial showing you how to create your own and some close up photos to show just HOW CUTE they look!!




THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning, Larissa! LOVE the country appeal and all the layers... Swoon!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)