Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Making the Prima Blog!! =)

Pin It
I haven't shared in awhile so I wanted to share some of the projects that have been posted on the Prima Blog the last couple of months!! They have a couple monthly challenges and I try to join in each month as I am a HUGE fan of the Prima Products!! =)
You still have time to join in on the fun this month so get your craftiness on!!
Here are the challenge that are posted for this month:
2012  MAY pick
This is the Prima Product Pick Challenge and the idea is to use all the Prima Products in the colors that they show!! You are FREE to use any Prima Product as long as it is in this color palette!! You can find out all the info on the Prima Blog.
Prima_sketch2012_03
This is the Prima-Build-a-Sketch Challenge and you are to use the Prima Products of your choice to create a project using this sketch!! You can find all of the info for this challenge on the  Prima Blog.
I can't wait to share with you what I have made for this month's challenges!! =) I am in LOVE with my canvas piece and will be back with you soon to share!!

Here is the set of cards that I made for the month of March!! You can find the list of winners on the Prima Blog. I used the SongBird Collection!! I used several different little pieces from the paper pad and just cut them out and layered them along with some of the other Prima Products!! I used the NEW Songbird wooden buttons, the Songbird canvas letter stickers, a Prima Vine and some Prima Lace!! I also used some ribbon from May Arts!!







Here are my creations for April's challenges and I was SO excited when I found my Celebration card was chosen as a winner for the April's Prima Product Pick's Challenge!! =)
You can find all of the winners posted on the Prima Blog.






I had a BLAST creating these beauties!! I decided to weave two different papers from the Romantique Collection to use as the base for both cards!! I then started by using some of the canvas resist  Nature Garden Butterflies on my first card and I layered them after spraying some of them with Olive Vine Glimmer Mist by Tattered Angels!! =) I then used the Sun Kiss Sunshine Stamp from Prima and stamped the sentiment!! I used several Prima Flowers and a Gatsby Flower to layer on the bottom of my card and I LOVE the way it turned out!!
For the second card (the one that was shared on the Prima Blog!! =) I used the canvas resist Heart Flower as my starting off point and sprayed it with Wheatfields Glimmer Mist!! I then added one of the New Prima Flowers and a couple of the Sparkling Sugar Blooms flowers and then a wooden flag from the Songbird Wooden Tickets!! I LOVE the way that it tuned out!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

P.S. I've made all of the shopping EASY for you!! =) You can find everything through Simon Says Stamp just click on the product and you're ready to add it to your cart!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. wow your designs are just amazing...I love your creativity...your cards are ALWAYS AMAZING...thanks for the inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-wee! What a lineup, girl! So much to love! I couldn't possibly pick a fave! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)