Monday, April 9, 2012

Paper Scraps Challenge!! =)

Pin It
Over on the Moxie Fab World Blog here:
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/03/practical-solutions-for-paper-crafters.html
We were challenged to use our paper scraps!!
I LOVED this INSPIRATION card by Teri Anderson!!

Here is my take on the challenge!!


For this card I actually used the NEGATIVE leftover pieces from several of the die cut border dies that I had cut while making some of my Easter cards!! I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away and I KNEW they would be PERFECT for this challenge!! All of the products are from My Favorite Things. You can check them out here: http://www.mftstamps.com/
 I used the Zig Zag border die and had the leftover pieces that I saved then I cut the new mini monarch die and kept the negative pieces of that die too.
 Die-namics Chevron Stripes    Die-namics Mini Monarch Border
I then used the tiny cardstock strips I had to finish off the background pattern.  I then decided to make a fun frame out of two more scrap pieces that I had leftover after cutting out two oval frames for another project. I had one piece that was larger than the other so I decided to make a frame and add the cute Pure Innocence Fairy to the center!! I stamped her outfit on scrap pieces as well and then paper pieced her together. I colored her in with gelatos by Faber-Castel. I LOVE the way it turned out especially beings I used pieces that normally get thrown away!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)