Monday, April 9, 2012

The Household Items Challenge!! =)

Pin It
Hello!!
Happy Monday!!
I hope your Easter Weekend was JOYOUS!! =)
Today over on the MoxieFabWorld Blog here: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/03/practical-solutions-week-household.html
We were asked to use everyday household items to come up with a FUN way to use them on a card or project!! I LOVED this INSPIRATION Card by Teri Anderson

I LOVE the way she made that cute flower so I decided to make a flower too!!
I was looking through my cabinet when I came across one of my steel wool scrubbers and I decided it would make an AWESOME flower center!! Then I decided to add some bubble wrap for some added movement and texture and then I cut out some free hand petals using some Crate Paper patterned papers!! I LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you'll give these scrubbers a second look the next time you need some added dimension!! I stamp and embossed a Paper Trey Ink sentiment in Navy Zing Embossing powder by American Crafts it was the PERFECT finishing touch!!


THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to the Household Items Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)