Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Craft's Meow 1st Birthday Color CHallenge!! =)

Pin It


I LOVED the fun colors and the image for INSPIRATION!!
      Get Well Soon       Sent With Love
I was looking at the New Stamp sets and I was thinking of how I could make a basket when I saw the bandaid and decided to stamp it out to see if I layered them if it would make a CUTE basket!!??
Well to my surprise it was SO CUTE!! SO I then decided I needed some eggs to put in my basket and I decided to stamp the balloons and I cut them out of My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection decorative papers in the colors of the challenge!!
I added a fun handle and some twine bows and then a sentiment!! I LOVE the way it turned out!!
Here's my FUN Card!!

THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. CLEVER!!!! You are so clever!!!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, this is so clever and undeniably cute! What a great design. Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at TCM!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)