Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Moxie Fab Stamp It Challenge!! =)

"SPRINGTIME BEAUTIES"
I wanted to use glitter so I stamped on acetate and then used helmar gemstone glue and covered the image on the back side with different colored glitter just filling in the image!! I left the empty spaces bare and then added a dictionary paper to the acetate so that the dictionary paper would show through the open spaces!! I LOVE the way it looks!! =) I then used Maya Road trim, pins and chipboard to add the final touches!! The rose trim is by American Crafts and the Springtime stamp is by Studio Calico!!

"FIRST FLIGHT of SPRING"
I used a La Blanche butterfly stamp and stamped on acetate and used helmar gemstone glue to cover the back side of the image and then added the various glitter colors to decorate the butterfly!! I then used Webster's pages flower trim and Maya Road trim, pins, and chipboard to finish it off!! The springtime stamp is by Studio Calico!!
"A FRESH START"

Here is a close up of the butterfly stamped image!! =)
So shiny without any of the glitter flaking off and making a mess!! =)
                       " BOTTLED UP FUN!!"  =)
On this last card I stamped and then embossed a Unity Stamp. I stamped and embossed the balloons on colored cardstock and then cut them out and popped them up on dimensional adhesive. I used an Ellison jar die cut and cut it out of acetate then inked the edged to give it dimension. I wanted to play on the idea of BOTTLING UP the fun!! =) Then you can us it for a Birthday, Summer, Spring or whatever occasion you want to bottle up and cherish.  I used Webster's Pages Paper and LOVE the fun and colorful look!! I also used Webster's Pages trims to decorate the top of the jar!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS DAY!! =) 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking these up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)