Sunday, June 26, 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge!! =)


Here are my Entries!! =)  I have made 3 different cards using this as inspiration!! I hope you enjoy what I have came up with!!?? I played with fabric in several different ways. On the first card I made a cute fabric border on the edge of my card and I LOVE the way it turned out!! One the next card I stamped on some canvas and then embossed it. I then used Tattered Angels glimmer mist to color the canvas and the look is just gorgeous.  I then decided to stamp on muslin canvas and it looks alot different, but I love the way you can stamp really detailed stamps and it comes out nice and crisp, where if you stamp on just regular canvas you can only do really simple designs because it is alittle more absorbent. 
                                               






THANKS for stopping by!! =) Have a FABULOUS DAY!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)