Sunday, May 22, 2011

Color Connection!! =)

OMG!! We have been at Color Connection for the last two days and I can't tell you all of the fun that we have had!! I brought my BABY SIS Skyler along for some fun and man did we exceed that!! We stayed at the Mission Inn Hotel and Spa in Riverside, CA!! Talk about BEAUTIFUL!! =)  I have never seen a hotel like this!! I can't wait to come back again some day!! I wanted to show some of the pics that I took durning our AWESOME WEEKEND!!

P.S. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I won the bag contest along with 2 other girls!! I was so EXCITED!! We were given the Donna Downey Canvas Bags by Prima and then some embellishments and we were to decorate the bag with what we had at our hotel!! It was so fun and challenge myself and I LOVE the way my bag turned out!! Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)
                        The Color Connection Crew!!
                Me and Skyler on day 2 we were SO TIRED!! =) 
              Our New Friend Lisa and I have a fun suprise to share, stay tuned!! =) 
Skyler and I with our Canvas Prima Bird House Albums!! =)
  I am with the Color Connection Queens showing off my winning bag!! =)
The other two girls and I are showing off our winning bags!! So much TALENT was there!!
                  A picture of my bag in the hotel flowers!! =)
                  A close up of the flowers I made for my bag!! =)
                A close up of the trims that I used for my bag!!
                               My bag on a hotel light!! =)   
                 My bag on the brick water fountain!! =)
             The welcome speech for Color Connection!!
                   We had the cutest display and treat table!! =)
        Skyler & I checking in for day 1 of Color Connection!! =)
            Color Connection is here!! I can't wait to CREATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)